You know that saying…

Cleaning the house

Photobucket

while the children are growing…

is like shoveling snow

Photobucket

while it’s still snowing.

Photobucket

That seems like an apt description for today.

(Side note: All pictures were taken today. We pulled out to go into town and got stuck. The above picture was taken after Mr. French dug the car out.)

Advertisements

5 Comments

Filed under Mr. French, That was fun

5 responses to “You know that saying…

  1. the other kansan

    burr! Here we are having a few days of Spring. Sorry about all that snow. One thing I’m looking forward to in Togo is being warm, then again, it’ll be REALLY warm, all the time, and I’ll complain again. How human can ya get?

  2. redchampagne

    The grass is always greener on the other side…

    πŸ™‚

  3. Patti

    ooooohhh snow we have not seen that much this year! Miss it. But then again not bad enough to want that much! Im longing for spring and the spring flowers. πŸ™‚

    By the way I agree cleaning with little ones doesnt always go together! πŸ™‚

  4. Esther

    I feel like I spend my entire life putting sets of things back together. Every time I pick up the living room I end up with at least one piece of Brio, Duplo, Lincoln Logs, a few puzzle pieces–all from different puzzles–a crayon or two, and a block. And I can guarantee if I ask a kid to put away a set of something, he will put away exactly 75% of it and the remaining 25% will resurface over the next week.

  5. redchampagne

    I know what you mean. Yesterday I was down in the boys’ room (it’s in the basement-which means the mess generally stays down there but also that it stays messy most of the time) and I started to wonder what we were going to do with a baby who puts everything in it’s mouth, now that they’re all older and have lots of legos and other very small pieces of things. It’s new territory for me.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s