1. Always, always, always change your underwear everyday. Then, change them again for good measure.
2. Never, never, never put jeans with caked on mud into the hamper. When in doubt, leave them out (in the laundry room).
(Yes, I found them at the bottom of their full hamper.)
3. When heading to the bathroom, keep these steps in mind:
- First, lift the lid
- Second, lift the seat
- Then, look, aim and fire.
Strange things can happen if you skip a step.
How?! Never mind. I don’t want to know!)
4. Snow boots were not meant to go through water. If it’s too cold for sandals, you should just stay in the snow. (No matter what your father does!)
5. And lastly, you don’t have to look, feel, or believe that you’re dirty to need a bath.
“But Mom, I just took a bath last week!”
****Warning: this post contained graphic displays of bodily fluids. It even grossed out Mr. French. It’s just too bad I put the warning at the bottom of the post.**** 🙂