I’ve never done a meme before. No one’s ever tagged me. (sob!)
I could use the money. (I need a rug for my living room.)
So, here are six random, highly unimportant things about me:
1. By the time I got to high-school, I had so many warts on my legs and hands that my Doctor couldn’t even count them all. I had them all removed, with no scars, though I usually have a few pop up every once in awhile.
2. I couldn’t skip a single class in college without considerable guilt.
3. I was reporter, secretary, vice-president, and president of my 4-H club. (different years)
4. In first grade, I got chicken pox after I came back from camping with poison ivy and poison oak.
5. I joined the rugby team in college.
6. The one and only time I dyed my hair, I pretended that I hadn’t and that I naturally was that red. Up until now, I was still denying that I’d ever dyed my hair.
Now guess which one of the six is the false one.
I’d send the winner a prize, but, like I said, I need the cash. 🙂