1. We were at Target a week or so ago walking past the birthday supplies. Usually, I’m at the store on their birthday buying birthday cups and napkins, so I thought, “hey, I should just buy them now”. Especially since J’s birthday is a few days before the baby’s due date. And then I saw some cute stuff for F and got that too. And now I’m pretty sure I’ll forget that I bought them and I’ll still be at the store on their birthday buying stuff.
2. Joke via twitter: There are three kinds of people in the world; those who can count and those who can’t.
3. I actually have a hard deadline, with dire consequences if I miss it, coming up in May. I’m about halfway towards my goal. Which is why I’m blogging right now. I’m the procrastinator’s procrastinator.
4. So, there were these two blondes. One was on the bank of a river and the other one was on the opposite bank. The first blonde yells over to the other one. “How do I get to the other side?” The other one yells back, “You’re on the other side!”
5. I think I look huge. But I’m not that uncomfortable and I can still see my feet.
6. Joke via twitter: How many hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb? It’s a really obscure number. You’ve probably never heard of it.
7. I’ve already sold some maternity clothes on eBay. Yeah, I hated them that much.
8. Husband joke via the husband from work: The husband says, “My wife says I never listen to anything she says. Or something like that.”
9. This is probably the best I’ve ever felt during possibly any pregnancy. Hard to say for sure, but I have a good amount of energy. Relatively little pain. This has me worried that I won’t be prepared for the birth. Because as anyone knows, the higher the pregnancy misery index, the lower the anxiety towards labor. Yes, I realize worrying about this is altogether stupid, naive and asking for it.
10. Felicity has only wet her bed one time. She has, however, climbed into our bed in the middle of the night and wet it three times.